How Studio 17 Cosmetics & Wellness is keeping everyone safe
Staying Safe during COVID-19
Studio 17 Cosmetics & Wellness is offering all treatments in the safest way possible. We are confident in the ability to serve patients while keeping everyone protected and comfortable.
Click to continue reading…
Please let us know if you:
– have tested positive for COVID-19
– live with or spent time with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
– have been in contact with someone with suspected COVID-19
– have fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste/smell
– or someone you live with, recently traveled outside of NY, NJ, or CT in the last 2 weeks
How to Prepare for Your Visit
While adapting to the “new normal”, we have taken extra steps to safely provide you with the services you need in the same comfortable environment.
– Social distancing: fewer patients are seen on a regular day
– Hand sanitizers are readily available throughout Studio 17
– Providers wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
– All patients are assessed for COVID-19 risks at check-in
– Temperature checks for all patients prior to being seen
– Regularly monitor the latest CDC guidelines and adjust safety measures as needed
At Your Visit
– Every patient must be screened by questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms, including a temperature check.
– While you may remove your face cover or mask for particular treatments, you are expected to wear it otherwise.
We Are Here For You
We respect and understand that some patients prefer to delay treatment or conduct a video consultation instead. These are difficult times for all, and we will continue offering remote care options in the form of virtual appointments and consultations.
At this time no patient guest is allowed to accompany you during your appointment.